Dealing with change in education

Monday, August 6, 2012

Finding this software to be a bit of a challenge. I'll keep hacking away at it. I'm sure it will come around.
Posted by Unknown at 7:48 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • The grant comes with lots of demands on energy. I'...
      • Sore from hitting the first speed bump hard this a...
      • Have the room looking like a classroom and ready t...
      • Three days of in-service and I'm whipped. The two ...
      • Finished a solid working week planning two present...
      • Reworking and Updating
      • Finding this software to be a bit of a challenge. ...
      • From July 25, 2012 The leadership team met today...
      • From August 1: Another meeting about the TIG t...
      • Worked hard today at two major tasks before the sc...
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by macroworld. Powered by Blogger.